Below is a list of Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B.s) in Canada. I posted this here because there isn’t a lot of readily available information. Lists of US DUMBs are much more readily accessed.
Source: Gene Decode, published around May 25, 2020
Gene Decode is a former U.S. Navy decoder. He is recognized as one of the foremost authorities of Deep Underground Military Bases / D.U.M.B.s.
D.U.M.B.s and their tunnels around the world are currently being taken out to eliminate their use by regressive extraterrestrial races, and human trafficking.
An example of other discussions around D.U.M.B.s: cirstenw2 – Published December 8, 2021
Alberta – Calgary, under entire city
New Brunswick Point Lepreau (taken out during Hurricane Dorian)
Newfoundland – 2 bases
- abandoned mine near Quebec/Newfoundland border – patrolled
- Goose Bay Airport –Labrador Military Museum, abandoned sand pits
Northwest Territories – Nahanni Valley, 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson, on the Mackenzie River and spans 250 sq. miles under southern portion of Mackenzie Mountain
Ontario- Great Lakes Triangle
- Under entire city of Ottawa – main entrance Rideau Centre, additional entrance from Parliament Building,
- Toronto- one small entrance to tunnels off Parliament St.; entrance between 2 apt. buildings and leads to tunnels through sewer system. Extensive city centered directly under Gerrard St. and Church St.; abnormal magnetic effects- high accident rates at that intersection, believed that powerful underground magnetic fields are causing equipment failures; Native American’s near Toronto have many legends about these tunnels
- Montreal, DUMB runs out under half Lake Ontario
- Mascouche – cleared by Alliance 3/29/2020
- Renee-Levasseur Island – perfect circle
- Lake Schwatka area- rabbit shape/adrenochrome?
- Haines Junction – cleared by Alliance 3/28/2020
- Richardson Mountain – Mount Hare area