Heal Your Inner Child Wounds
& Reclaim Your Creative Spirit
High Value Learning!
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
Please do e-mail me and I’ll be happy to keep your contact information for another offering of this same workshop. Details are below. If there are enough people interested I may offer it again.
Receive free inspiration and tools for your healing.
If you are interested in one-to-one support you can find a description of my healing services here.
Please enjoy my blog. There is a great deal of helpful information.
Thank you. Many blessings to you for your inner peace, Amâeil
- Are you repeatedly triggered into emotional reactions?
- Do you feel stuck in sadness, anger, shame, fear or hurt or any other painful emotion?
- Do you feel like your emotions are “sitting on the surface”, and easily stirred?
- Are your painful emotions & limiting beliefs difficult to understand?
- Have you repressed your old pain and it keeps getting in the way?
- Is your inner child seeking love?
- Do you want to feel lighter?
Healing our ego wounds is currently key for many people who are now awakening during a collective dark night of the soul. Further, given the distortions to the human divine blueprint, our emotional bodies are often the source of much unhealed pain. I find that even those who have been on a conscious journey for a while benefit from inner child work/emotional clearing/ego clearing. You have to feel to heal! Allowing yourself to process your emotions and let go of your lower frequency ego wounds, the limiting false stories and illusions, is essential to bring Light to your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Your inner freedom on Earth now depends on this. You can reconnect to the heart of your joyful inner child. This workshop will help you.
Learn a simple yet highly valuable, step-by-step framework to benefit you for years.
Have healing inner dialogues with your wounded, younger self when your pain was often first formed. It’s your inner child’s pain that limits you now.
This practice is the foundation for all ego healing and reconnecting to your heart, your Soul-Spirit.
Now you can always support yourself:
Heal your painful emotions and limiting ego perceptions.
Heal your body.
Meet your needs and create new, heart-centred behaviours for lasting positive change.
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the opening questions this workshop would be very helpful to you.
In addition, consider this workshop if:
- you have limited or no personal experience with inner child work/counseling, but you must currently have spiritual/self-care practices for self-awareness (eg. yoga, belly breathing, tai chi, meditation, etc.)
- or you were able to answer the opening questions on this page and know that these are true for you right now
- or you are spiritually awakening
- or you are clearing your ego wounds
- or you have been on a conscious journey for a while, and could use a tool to help you heal emotional pain – this is the case for many people
- or you have struggled with repressed emotions or have difficulty with managing your emotions
You must bring with you a willingness to be self-responsible and self-aware and a commitment to help your inner child/yourself heal.
WHAT I OFFER AS YOUR FACILITATOR:
This workshop was developed from years of my own personal healing work, and helping clients, so you are receiving the benefit of 20 years of my experience. I have conducted many workshops in the past on healing topics, and as a change agent and trainer in my former corporate work life.
sacred space compassionate gentle empowering
What others have said about past workshops:
“Very well paced, clear and succinct. Dealt well with questions.”
“I was only vaguely aware of the work I needed & was profoundly moved by your ability to get to the core of the matter.”
“Tremendous value. Your workshop was very helpful and provided me with many insights. Your style is very warm and supportive.”
What you learn in this workshop can change your life! Take this step today and feel lighter. You are deserving of living free of pain. The peace it can create for you – priceless!
Registration is required in advance of the workshop. You do not have to have a Paypal account to pay, though an account is free.
Once you pay and register you will receive a payment receipt and confirmation from Paypal. This serves as your confirmation that you have registered.
Please also note the information below for your preparation for the workshop. This information will remain accessible on this page of my website until the day of the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING:
- pencil, pen and paper to take notes including something sturdy to write on like a clipboard or book
- a journal dedicated to your written conversations with your inner child (your paper is fine too)
- a picture of yourself when you were 10 years of age or younger (if you do not have one it’s not essential, but it can be helpful)
- a lunch – it is intended that we will be taking a short mid-morning & mid-afternoon break, and breaking for approximately an hour lunch (if you choose to eat at a local spot instead please respect the time we reconvene)
- tea will be provided, if you prefer coffee please feel free to bring your own
- please be sensitive to those with allergies: do not wear scented products or perfume, or carry in cigarette smoke odour
Connecting to your inner child can be very sensitive work for some people, depending on your childhood experiences. This is a sacred healing and learning circle and care is taken to respect your needs. It is an instructional workshop and it is also experiential: you will have the opportunity to directly connect to your inner child and experience the steps of the framework taught to you. However, please keep in mind that there isn’t the space and time for me to dedicate support to you for an in-depth healing of any serious concern. A circle like this though is a richer experience for all involved if you are willing to participate with your questions and share your experiences. Therefore, you have the choice to work with any personal experience of your present day emotional triggers or challenges and see how that connects with your wounded inner child. You may wish to consider choosing an experience that is meaningful to you and a challenge you do wish to change, but one that also feels safe to explore within this sacred group setting. This will be clarified at the beginning of the workshop, but I feel it’s important that you be clear now about how this workshop will be conducted.
truth honour respect
If you have questions, please contact me: mailto: or 613-253-2888. If you call, please let me know you are calling about the workshop.
I look forward to meeting and supporting you.
Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in and be ready to begin.
** If you know of somebody that would also benefit from this workshop, please pass along this inner child workshop information. You may just change their life!